sabato 15 gennaio 2011

Candie's Limited Edition Collection




LIMETED EDITION CANDIE’S COLLECTION DESIGNED BY BRITNEY SPEARS. CANDIE’S HAS JUST RELEASED THE COLLECTION FROM 1st JULY.


Britney Spears has been modeling for Candie's and it now she has designed  for Candie's. Britney helped design a limited collection for the Iconix Brand Group label. Britney. Spears said in a tweet, "At my photo shoot for the limited edition collection I designed for Candie’s! I think you guys will love it!!. The 28-year-old pop princess sat down with InStyle and dished on her favorite items from the collection:
“I love the black trench coat,” Brit shared. “You can wear it over your outfit or as a dress. There’s also an amazing studded skirt that’s perfect for going out.” “I wanted to make the clothes cool and edgy yet girly,” Brit added. “I also love jeans, so I had to make sure there were some great pairs in the collection.”

















While u're looking at this collection listen her brand new song HOLD IT AGAINST ME, the single anticipates the new upcoming album out on March 15th

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento